Wake up. Answer the challenge.
Lose? Your face hits the feed.起床。答对挑战。
答错?你的脸就上墙。
The social alarm where mornings actually have stakes.真正有赌注的社交闹钟。
Record a video you'd never dare to post. When the alarm rings, answer a strange question correctly — fail, and it lands on the public feed for everyone to laugh at.录一段你平时绝不敢发的视频。闹钟响时答对一道奇怪的问题——答错,它就会出现在公开广场上,被大家围观。
Record a video you'd never dare to post. Answer correctly when it rings, or it goes public.录一段你绝不敢发的视频。响起时答对,否则就公开。
💬 39Sarah
💬 16EmilyIt's not just an alarm — it's a deal you make with your future, sleepy self.这不只是闹钟,而是你和明早那个赖床自己定下的约定。
Record a clip you'd rather keep private and lock it to your alarm. That's your collateral.录一段你不太想公开的视频,锁定到闹钟上,作为你的"抵押品"。
When it rings, solve the math, sort the numbers, or pass a photo task to silence it.闹钟响起,答对算术、排序数字,或完成拍照任务才能让它停下。
Pass and you're free. Fail, and your clip hits the public feed for everyone to see.通过,你自由了;失败,你的视频就会出现在公开广场上。
An alarm that pushes you up, and a social world worth waking up for.一个把你推起床的闹钟,加一个值得为之醒来的社交世界。
Math, number-sorting, photo and selfie tasks — no mindless "tap to snooze". You have to be awake to win.算术、数字排序、拍照与自拍任务——没有无脑的"点一下贪睡"。只有真的清醒才能过关。
Swipe, match and chat with people on the same morning grind.滑动、匹配、聊天,认识同样在早起努力的人。
Liveness face verification keeps bots and fakes out. Everyone here is real.活体人脸认证,杜绝机器人和假号。这里每个人都是真的。
A live feed of wins, fails and moments. The stage where stakes play out.实时滚动的成功、翻车与日常瞬间。赌注上演的舞台。
Add background music and effects to your clips before they go up.为视频加上背景音乐与特效,再决定要不要发出去。
See who liked you, rematch expired chats, undo swipes, delete posted clips instantly and unlock hidden albums.看谁喜欢了你、找回过期的匹配、撤销滑动、即时删除已公开视频、解锁隐藏相册。
Prompt-driven ice breakers and a 24-hour message window keep conversations fresh and intentional.话题式破冰加 24 小时聊天窗口,让对话保持新鲜、有意图。
Swipe through real, verified early risers. Like who you like — match, and the morning grind gets a little less lonely.滑动认识真实、已认证的早起人。喜欢就点喜欢——匹配成功,早起这件事就没那么孤单了。
Real consequences turn "five more minutes" into "I'm up." That's the whole point.真实的后果,把"再睡五分钟"变成"我起来了"。这就是全部意义。



Free to download. Set your first alarm in under a minute.免费下载,一分钟内设好你的第一个闹钟。